ABH has very diverse team members with expertise in different technical areas such as Public Health, Clinical Medicine, Paediatrics and Child health, IYCF, Nutrition and HIV/AIDS, administration, leadership, finance, operation and conference/training assistance and other administrative works. In addition to its more than 30 full time technical and administrative staffs, ABH has a very diverse pool of qualified consultants who have an extended working relationship with the company. ABH is also affiliated with Jimma University, one of the oldest and biggest public universities in Ethiopia, that puts it in a position to access a much more diverse pool of highly skilled professionals. Jimma University has more than 1340 academic staff that can be pulled for relevant assignments.
Our Leadership Profile
- Innovation: Stimulate and encourage new and progressive ideas to solve problems.
- Flexibility: Commit to tasks that lead to common goals and readiness to rectify direction in order to meet the needs and objectives of our clients
- Excellence: Integrate professionalism, high standard of work, efficiency and ethics
- Team Work: Engage team members to bring their talents together and work hand-in hand to create better results at a faster pace to satisfy client needs and increase efficiency
- Transparency: Communicate openly, honestly and respect other’s competencies and differences.
- Focus on Deliverables: aim at delivering the products as per the request of our client on time
Markos Feleke (MD,MPH)
CEO of ABH PARTNERS PLC
Holder of a Doctor of Medicine and a Master of Public Health,Dr. Markos Feleke is a Public Health Specialist and a successful...
Dr. Mengistu Tafesse (MD, SC in Pediatrics & Child health, MPH))
Chief Operations Officer
Dr.Mengistu Tafesse obtained his Doctorate Degree in Medicine and Degree in Medicine
Mr. Eyob Kifle Moges (BSc, MPH)
Finance & Administration Director
Mr. Eyob has over 20 years’ experience in leading finance and administration, human resources management,
Prof. Yigzaw Kebede
Prof. Yigzaw has 29 years of experience in public health, maternal, new-born and child health both as a medical practitioner and as
Ms. Nishu Chaudhary
Associate Director - Business Development and Partnerships
Nishu is a Programme Management and Partnerships professional with over 15 ...
Ms. Belen Zewdu
Belen Zewdu has earned her first degree in Finance and development economics from Addis Ababa University
Ms. Tsige Gebrekiristos
Human Resources Manager
A Master of Science in Project Planning and Management and a Bachelor of Management, …….
Mr. Getachew Bishaw,
Information Technology (IT) Manager
Mr. Getachew Bishaw is a graduate in computer and hardware engineering.