Endryas Ayalew, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a strong background in Finance and Accounting methodologies and practices and serving as finance manager with more than 10 years of Finance and Accounting experience. He has very rich experience in preparing financial statements, monitoring daily cash and cash related transactions, developing annual budgets, and recording all financial activity for small to medium sized businesses. Endryas has the following key qualities and experiences:
- Problem Solving – Assessed existing fiscal procedures, identified and implemented improvements to strengthen the financial health of the business.
- Management by Mentoring – Active motivator, supervisor and trainer, committed to the growth of individuals and the success of the company.
- Fiscal Communications – Experienced presenting fiscal information to senior management and documenting financial policies and procedures.
- Independent Operations – Served as sole financial professional for several small & medium size businesses. Maintained financial schedules and ensured quality reports and analyses.
- Computer Expertise – Peachtree Accounting, MS Word, Excel, and other Microsoft office