For the past 6 years, Belen has been a dedicated Operation Manager and effective leader who excel at using methods to successfully cut costs, streamline operations and increase productivity. Assertive and enthusiastic with extensive knowledge of process optimization and supreme work ethic. She has Master’s in Business Administration in Accounting and Finance from St. Marry University, Addis Ababa and BA in Finance and development economics from Addis Ababa University School of Commerce. She has contributed tremendous amount for the effectiveness and timely completion of projects/programs. To mention few of her expertise:
- Remarkable skill in Planning, directing and managing the central procurement activities, program support activities, which are essential in maintaining the smooth running of day to day activities.
- Effectively controlling costs and developing operating budgets.
- Competent with facilitating logistics & transportation for different kinds of projects.
- Monitors activities such as; full time and part-time (short-term) contract administration, administration of employee benefit, annual leave, medical expense refund, insurance and periodic HR reports,
- Ensures payments are processed and paid in a timely manner.
- Constantly identifies inefficiencies and make astonishing recommendations for process improvements.