Who We Are
Founded in 2007, ABH Partners Plc (formerly known as ABH Services Plc) is a leading consultancy and operations management firm. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of public health services, technical assistance and data, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in development work.
ABH focuses on knowledge (generation, evaluation and dissemination) as the enabler and cross-cutting theme across its four service lines or core competencies: Consultancy, Survey, Training and Implementation.
- ABH’s consultancy pillar consists of a growing and diversified portfolio of service offerings including technical assistance, program design, and research project design, monitoring & evaluation services among others to enable impactful societal changes.
- Its Survey service pillar is unique and aims to generate locally relevant knowledge through survey instrument design and program management excellence that leverages on ABH’s extensive technical and programmatic experience based on an extensive understanding of the local context and logistics support that reach across all 9 regions of Ethiopia
- The Training pillar creates a new generation of professionals with a will to change and impact society. ABH offers an increasingly wide range of short-term training programs including training material development but also the administration of long-term academic programs including Undergraduate and Graduate academic programs affiliated with Jimma University in Ethiopia.
- The Implementation pillar emphasizes the importance of ABH’s core competency on operational management and excellence and includes services such as program/project management and administrative services.
ABH believes in active engagement for the transformation of society by leveraging the skills and resources the institution has to drive innovative thinking. ABH considers itself to have a responsibility to play a leading role in driving Ethiopia’s and other nations’ societal growth and development and in embracing a spirit of collaboration across all its platforms. Engaged in the synergetic exchange of insight and knowledge, ABH reaffirms its commitment to the untapped potential of the African continent and its people.
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
- Local presence and study context understanding
- full-time technical and administrative staff
- Strong infrastructure
- Established networks with concerned stakeholders
- Competent team
- National and Relevant past experience
Portfolio of Services
- Technical Assistance
- Program Design and Implementation
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Research Project Design
- Survey Design and Implementation
- Short-term Training
- Training Materials Development
ABH in Numbers
- 3,000 field workers recruited,trained and deployed
- +50 full-time technical and administrative staff
- 500 regular consultants engaged in diverse nationwide projects
- 5,300 health professionals enrolled
- 28,000 households surveyed by ABH in just one national survey
- +100 national and international research projects carried out
- 500 Million ETB Transaction
- Deep local knowledge and geographical coverage
- Unique academic service line
- Experts in the business of knowledge
- Strong track record in research
- Extensive infrastructure assets and logistics for project support
- Staff commitment
- Broad network and relationships across Ethiopia
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Strong combination of training and consulting
- Proven industry experience and credibility
MEET OUR TEAM
ABH’S COMMITTED TEAM
ABH augments the expertise of the permanent staff with an extensive network of experts in various disciplines. In house, ABH has a committed and multidisciplinary team with expertise in public health, nutrition, reproductive health,environmental health plus other general social and economic thematic areas. Additional expertise and service offerings include administration, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, project management, finance, operations and related activities. ABH has a strong partnership with Jimma University, one of the most prestigious public universities in Ethiopia. The partnership enables synergetic cross-pollination to strengthen the academic programs, pool together diverse, highly skilled professionals and conduct ground- breaking research.